Re: [xmca] DIALECTICAL PSYCHOLOGY SECTION, GROUPE and SEMINAR

From: David Kellogg <vaughndogblack who-is-at yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Apr 28 2008 - 05:25:09 PDT

I don't understand, Elinami. How is it possible to be a language user and NOT use concepts like "subject", "verb", "speaker", "grammar" etc.? Even if you say that concept use has to be conscious, isn't the self itself a concept?

  David Kellogg
  Seoul National University of Education

Elinami Swai <swaiev@gmail.com> wrote:
  I cannot resist Andy, who are these tribal people?
Elinami.

Dr. Elinami Swai
Womens' and Gender Studies
University Hall 4220-A