[xmca] Coming of Age on Antidepressants

From: David Preiss <davidpreiss who-is-at uc.cl>
Date: Tue Apr 15 2008 - 16:37:00 PDT

Hi Xmcars,

I found this article full of potential as regards the cultural
implications of everyday use of prescription psychological medicines.
Although the article do not discuss the issues culturally, the
question it raises poses, I believe, the issue of the connection
between the cultural and the biological in a very contemporary way:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/15/health/15mind.html?
_r=1&ex=1365998400&en=2a9b4a2f5d8ba1d3&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss&or
ef=slogin

David Preiss, Ph.D.
Subdirector de Extensión y Comunicaciones
Escuela de Psicología
Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile
Av Vicuña Mackenna - 4860
7820436 Macul
Santiago, Chile

Fono: 3544605