Re: [xmca] BIRTHDAY

From: Katarina Rodina <katarina.rodina who-is-at isp.uio.no>
Date: Sun Apr 13 2008 - 05:58:05 PDT

Dear Mike,

Happy Birthday!

My very best wishes,

Katerina :-)

On Sun, April 13, 2008 11:34, Alexander Surmava wrote:
> Dear Mike,
> many, many, many happy returns of the Day :-), :-), :-), :-), :-), :-)
> Sasha

Katarina A. Rodina,
PhD-Research Fellow/Logoped,MNLL
Department of Special Needs Education
University of Oslo
P.O.Box 1140 Blindern,NO-0318 Oslo, Norway
Phone: +47 22 85 81 38/Fax:  +47 22 85 80 21
E-mail: katarina.rodina@isp.uio.no
http://staffdirectory.uv.uio.no/singleview/v1/index.php?user=katja
Head of Russo-Norwegian Academic Relations,
The Vygotsky Institute of Psychology, Moscow
The Herzen State University in St.Petersburg