Re: [xmca] latour

From: Kevin Rocap <Kevin.Rocap who-is-at liu.edu>
Date: Sat Mar 08 2008 - 11:21:54 PST

Dear Luiz, et al,

The problem, Luiz, may be when the long URL word-wraps in your e-mails
so that the link that is "live" is truncated from what it should be.
Below I provide the link again and a Tiny URL version of the link, that
shouldn't cause a word-wrap issue.

Original Link:

http://www.cla.purdue.edu/English/theory/narratology/modules/greimasplotmainframe.html

Tiny URL version: