Re: [xmca] If all hopes are lost for establishing a more workable social system , then please tell me where A.N.Leontyev has gone wrong with his definition of "Personal Meaning"

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Tue Feb 19 2008 - 09:29:27 PST

Thanks Heidi.. I am saving this with several other related message that need
to be brought together and thought about as a whole. Unfortunately I am
facing several local deadlines of great personal import that I simply must
deal with. Your patience is appreciated. Until that is done, I will be
pretty much restricted to housekeeping duties.
mike