[xmca] Polls are closed plus Short Video of Everett's work

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Wed Feb 13 2008 - 10:15:02 PST

Two quick items. We are closing the polls for the vote on the article for
discussion from MCA 15(1). The winner is Martin's article on the relevance
of Vygotsky. We will get that posted by Taylor and Francis asap.

The other two article are really worthwhile, but afraid that means you
subscribe or get some who does to send them to you.

Second item forwarded from Robert Lecusay. Thanks Robert.
mike

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4632891413481307648&q=piraha&total=7&start=0&num=100&so=0&type=search&plindex=1