[xmca] FW: Alaska Summer Seminar Cruise Conference

From: Peter Smagorinsky <smago who-is-at uga.edu>
Date: Thu Feb 07 2008 - 03:15:11 PST

From: National Social Science Association [mailto:nssa1@cox.net]

Dear Colleague:

We are in the final phase for the Alaska summer seminar cruise conference.
We will be releasing our few remaining cabins at a discounted rate for the
Alaska summer cruise seminar, August 2-9, 2008 from Seattle. All details on
the cruise along with the itinerary will be found at the National Social
Science Association website at http://www.nssa.us.

There is also a proposal form on the website for the cruise seminar. We will
be having presentations on the ship on the days when we are sailing. The
seminar begins with a complimentary cocktail party as we sail from Seattle.

Hope you can join us for this summer seminar; you need to contact our travel
coordinator Annie at 800-359-7629 or 619-464-5345. She will answer any of
your questions and discuss the cabins available and the rates.

Hope to see you at this summer seminar; you will really enjoy the Princess
cruise with seminar to Alaska.

Dr. Jerry Baydo

Director

National Social Science Association