[xmca] re: vygotsky and performance

From: Matt Ratto <matt.ratto who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Mon Feb 04 2008 - 14:17:32 PST

Thanks Mike - for others, the name of the book by Joe Gusfield is
"Performing Action: Artistry In Human Behavior And Social Research".

Lois, thanks a lot for the info and I'll check out some of the
research you mention. The work by Evreinoff sounds interesting, I'm
certainly interested in performativity as a mode of engagement with
the world.

Also Bella, thanks for the theatrical reviews. I downloaded the ones
you sent and will take a look.

I'll try to do some synthesis and will report back. If nothing else,
I'll make up an annotated bibliography on this topic, so if others
have resources not mentioned, please do send them along.

regards,

Matt

--
Matt Ratto