Re: [xmca] online games as tools for sociability

From: Wagner Schmit <mcfion who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Sun Feb 03 2008 - 07:33:23 PST

I almost forgot =)

http://narrativas.incubadora.fapesp.br/portal/links-externos

This is a braziliam game discussion portal...Its forum is quite silent for
sometime now, but in that external link page there are lots of useful links,
the comments are in portuguese (i guess this isn't a trouble for you), but
most of sites there are in english... Most of them are about RPG, but there
are some good links about games in general too

Wagner