RE: [xmca] Engeström's theory of expansive learning, views appreciated!

From: Louise Hawkins <l.hawkins who-is-at cqu.edu.au>
Date: Mon Jan 21 2008 - 18:02:25 PST

One of the aspects I am looking at in my PhD relates to the idea of planning. I am actually in the process of developing a planning protocol based on the activity theory triangle to help guide these 'imaginings' of future activities.

Regards

Louise Hawkins

Lecturer - School of Management & Information Systems
Faculty Business & Informatics
Building 19/Room 3.38
Rockhampton Campus
Central Queensland University