RE: [xmca] Once Again, Learning and Development!

From: Worthen, Helena Harlow <hworthen who-is-at ad.uiuc.edu>
Date: Sun Jan 20 2008 - 08:26:58 PST

Andy et al:

What does Marx mean by "production"? What is included? Can you give some examples of social formations and then examples of "production" that are specific, of not unique, to each formation?

I'm reading John Berger, especially "The Production of the World," his essay about Van Gogh, but Berger uses the phrase "production of the world" in other essays, too.

Helena