[xmca] Wrap up on discussion of paper: HA!! Good luck!!

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jan 03 2008 - 20:05:30 PST

Yo! Andy!!
First you lead us through a great discussion about the limitations on
individual agency and then
you declare, *"agentively" that the discussion is over!!! *

:-)) good luck. The collective has something to say about when things begin
and end and Bruce has, all too tentatively, noted that there is plenty more
to talk about.
Too bad that Professor/Doctor Sawchuk is not involved in this discussion as
a matter of course. He would be so welcome!!

non agentively yours
Her Unter Professor, sans mente, i sin mente
ms cole, etc and interalia

( thank you all after the fact for not reading this far so that I do not
have to respond to messages from the future which is, after all, just a
figment of our
collective imaginaions!!!!!)

Mike