Pinker talk Re: [xmca] Silly Offshoots and Dropped Subjects

From: Tony Whitson <twhitson who-is-at UDel.Edu>
Date: Thu Jan 03 2008 - 17:33:22 PST

Just as I pressed the "send" key on that message, it occured to me that I
should check whether his talk can be viewed over the Internet (It can!).
BookTV has recently begun posting RealPlayer links to more of its programs
than before.

Here's the link:
http://www.booktv.org/program.aspx?ProgramId=8637&SectionName=&PlayMedia=No

I hope anyone who sees it will find it worth their time!

Tony Whitson
UD School of Education
NEWARK DE 19716

twhitson@udel.edu