[xmca] Call for Reviews

From: Tamara Jackson <tamarajeanjackson who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Thu Dec 13 2007 - 22:15:16 PST

 Dear XMCA Members,

Copied below is a list of books we are considering for review in Mind,
Culture, and Activity. You are invited to look through the list to see
whether any of the titles has a special appeal to you. If you would like
to review one, please let us know as soon as possible, and we will send
you a review copy. We would hope to receive the completed review in
approximately three months from the date you receive the book, but this is
negotiable. The review copy of the book will be yours to keep.

To volunteer as a reviewer, please send me a note at
mcajrnl who-is-at ucsd.edu<https://mail.ucla.edu/imp/message.php?index=21485#>.
In
the subject of your e-mail, please write "Wish to review."

Thank you in advance,

Tamara Jackson

Books Available to Review
New List Dec 2007

Mengistu Amberber (Ed.)
The Language of Memory in a Crosslinguistic Perspective
John Bengamins Publishing Company 2007
277 pp

David Herman (Ed.)
The Cambridge Companion to Narrative
Cambridge 2007
273 pp

William M. Ramsey
Representation Reconsidered
Cambridge 2007
235 pp

George Mandler
A History of Modern Experimental Psychology: From James Wundt to Cognitive
Science
Bradford Book 2007
245 pp

Gregory Landinin
Wittgenstein's Apprenticeship with Russell
Cambridge 2007
284 pp

Ignacio Montero (Ed.)
Current Research Trends in Private Speech
UAM Edicions 2006
263 pp

Ludger Woessmann and Paul. E. Peterson (Eds.)
Schools and the Equal Opportunity Problem
CESifo Seminar Series, MIT Press 2007
305 pp

David Dopp
Morality in a Natural World: Selected Essays in Metaethics
Cambridge 2007
351 pp

Frederick Adams and Kenneth Aizawa
The Bounds of Cognition