[xmca] Andy's article

From: <ERIC.RAMBERG who-is-at spps.org>
Date: Thu Dec 13 2007 - 05:03:20 PST

                        I would agree Geoff that they do appear
transferrable, however,I believe Andy has a reason why they are separate.
Perhaps he could enlighten the group.

My main thought on the paper was that subject does indeed serve a good
purpose as the unit of analysis for CHAT. It is consistent with both the
historical philosophical underpinnings of CHAT as well as incorporating
many of the recent research and theororizing. Specifically, in the recent
papers I am thinking of Roth's paper on emotion and work.

eric