[xmca] Loosing Cars and Cognition

From: Cathrene Connery <cconnery who-is-at ithaca.edu>
Date: Wed Dec 05 2007 - 12:56:48 PST

Eugene,
Thanks for your refreshing account of memory and mind. I am so glad I
am not the only one who cannot find my car after a long day. Being in
my early 40's and allergic to alcohol, I have none of the usual excuses
and was a bit concerned. It is joyful to find myself among such
esteemed intellectual company. Perhaps you can send me some brain waves
for help?

My trick in accessing the location of the car is to call on my
kinesthetic memory. It usually leads me to my truck. However, this is
only successful if I conjure the memory for the correct day. :-)

Cathrene

--
Dr. M. Cathrene Connery
Assistant Professor of Education