RE: [xmca] Neurodevelopmental impact of childhood abuse

From: Tommy Begay <tommyb who-is-at u.arizona.edu>
Date: Mon Aug 27 2007 - 12:38:43 PDT

Hi David,
Thank you for the following information. I am very much interested in your
concept paper. Perhaps you could provide information (if not the concept
paper itself) to me directly at tommyb@u.arizona.edu.

Also, thanks for the heads-up on the Miltenburgh and Singer paper...it was
one of my first true resources. Have a wonderful day. Tommy+

Tommy K. Begay, MPH, CHES
Program Director
American Indian Research Center for Health - NARTC
Department of Family and Community Medicine
University of Arizona Health Sciences Center
1642 E. Helen Street
Tucson, Arizona 85719
520/975-6479