RE: [xmca] Summer reading

From: Tony Whitson <twhitson who-is-at UDel.Edu>
Date: Fri Jul 13 2007 - 18:37:08 PDT

I haven't had a chance to read the book yet, but I've seen him on
interviews and book talks, and he's quite compelling.

An hour-long talk with Q&A is referenced at
http://inside.c-spanarchives.org:8080/cspan/cspan.csp?command=dprogram&record=553012967

It I see that it will be running again in the future, I'll post a notice.

Tony Whitson
UD School of Education
NEWARK DE 19716

twhitson@udel.edu