Re: [xmca] FW: Goodman: With Justice Thomas, it's more about philosophy than race

From: Kris Gutierrez <gutierrez who-is-at gseis.ucla.edu>
Date: Mon Jul 09 2007 - 08:33:38 PDT

thanks, Peter. I thought my attached pdf went through with my
message; I see it didn't. I found it on JSTOR as well.
Kris D. Gutierrez
Professor
Social Research Methodology
Graduate School of Education & Information Studies
Moore Hall 1026
UCLA
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1521
310-825-7467

Address for the Academic Year 2006-07

Center for Advanced Studies in the Behavioral Sciences
75 Alta Road
Stanford, CA. 94305-8090