RE: [xmca] a living archive of practice, anyone?

From: Peg Griffin (Peg.Griffin@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2007 - 11:26:34 PST

Hi, Gordon,
In case you missed Jay's post about the effort, I use the portal
www.insideteaching.org -- it's amazing to see all the "cases" (using in a
non-specialized sense of that term) they have and the different kinds of
information about the practices and the multiple perspectives on each.
I was especially happy to see one by a teacher whom I knew of first as the
"subject" teacher in a former student's dissertation research. Although the
records are so extensive, there are still implicit trails of history to
unearth and thus potential futures -- now that's a learning community,
right?
Peg