[xmca] AERA papers

From: David Preiss (davidpreiss@uc.cl)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2007 - 12:32:37 PST

Dear colleagues,
Please help a novice down here. This is my first time uploading a
paper for AERA and I have not been able to find info at AERA's
website about the extension and features of those papers. My
understanding is that AERA provides presenters with detailed info for
submitting papers for review, but after they are approved there is no
more info about how this papers should be. Sorry I am asking this
list, but this is actually the most helpful and friendly forum in the
internet I belong to.

David Preiss, Ph.D.
Profesor Auxiliar / Assistant Professor

Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile
Escuela de Psicología
Av Vicuña Mackenna 4860
Macul, Santiago
Chile