Re: [xmca] double stimulation task

From: Carol Macdonald (carolmacdon@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2007 - 01:30:01 PST

Hi Martin
I have got an M Ed student--Paula Towsey-- who did a scintillating
replication of the method of double stimulation, and used the original
blocks from the original source in the US of A. I will get her to let you
know the details of the address etc. She is about to put her study onto CD
for the storage required of completed work. You might like to get a copy of
that too.
Carol

On 07/03/07, Ana Marjanovic-Shane <ana@zmajcenter.org> wrote:

> Martin, I have a set of these blocks which we made ourselves as graduate
> students in Belgrade. I'll make some photographs and send them to you
> with explanations.
> Ana
>
> Martin Packer wrote:
> > Can anyone point me towards replications of Vygotskyıs double
> stimulation
> > task, as described in Thought & Language? (22 blocks of various shapes,
> > sizes, colors, labeled with nonsense words). Or to variations on the
> task,
> > with different definitions of the concepts to be learned (i.e. tall +
> > narrow, short + wide, etc.)
> >
> > Martin

> --
> //