[xmca] Fwd: nclb

From: Peter Smagorinsky (smago@uga.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2006 - 09:01:10 PST

I've now received the Tough NYT magazine article from 3 sources. In the
attachment, there's an informed response to the article.
Since the advent of charter schools, I've felt that ALL schools should be
charter schools--not a topic of the rebuttal, but something that follows
from the article. p

One of the folks who sent me the Tough article also included the following: