Re: [xmca] some of you may find this journal interesting

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 23 2006 - 07:25:05 PST

With all the connectivity, seems like you could probably create some
linkages among discourses if you wished to, Paul.
I favor the "forward" function. :-)

I did not know that Wundt and Mill were into public resistence. :-)))

Locally the weather is cooling, turkeys are being consumed in large
quantities, along with petrol.
mike