[xmca] Mike takes the time to visit with Jaan

From: ERIC.RAMBERG@spps.org
Date: Mon Nov 13 2006 - 06:42:02 PST

Thank you Mike;

Your efforts in elightening others is greatly appreciated! I look forward
to your thoughts on the subject.

eric

                      "Mike Cole"
                      <lchcmike who-is-at gmail. To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca@weber.ucsd.edu>
                      com> cc:
                      Sent by: Subject: Fwd: [xmca] process structure of semiotic mediation
                      xmca-bounces who-is-at web
                      er.ucsd.edu

                      11/11/2006 04:31
                      PM
                      Please respond
                      to mcole; Please
                      respond to
                      "eXtended Mind,
                      Culture,
                      Activity"

Here is a response from Jaan to David's recent message. The IMATRA paper he
refers to is being posted on xmc papers for discussion. I am sort of
planning entering the discussion
of these issues for Feb, but lets see how things develop.
mike