Re: [xmca] CHAT Resources in Spanish/Recursos TACH en Castellano

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2006 - 11:38:10 PST

Hi Ignacio & Paul-

The Moll volume has some great papers that could serve for bilingual
discusssion in it.
On the "papers for discussion" part of XMCA I have posted Chapter 7 of
Thinking and
Speech which has the title of something like "general psychology." Since it
exists in
several languages, it ought also to provide good material for bilingual
discussion.

I will be assigning this to grad students in January.
mike