Re: [xmca] interweaving

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2006 - 18:54:55 PDT

Hey Don!! Great to see you in addition to seeing you noted. Ray is quoting
(ready for this? ) Ray Birdwhistel. (sp?).
microsociologist-keneasthiologist. (sp?) ( I learned
to read by the whole word method. blame it on FDR).

mre to come after I feed my guests dinner. But what do you think?
James?
Birdwhistle
Barker.

Mark Twain: "the 13th stroke of the clock makes me doubt the previous 12."
(or some such """""")
mike