Fwd: [xmca] In Brazil: International Conference on historical-cultural psychology

From: Peter Smagorinsky (smago@uga.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2006 - 12:22:21 PDT

according to babelfish....
Olá expensive friends, In November, in Saint Andres, will happen the I
International Conference cultural the historical approach in question. The
event congregates researchers of Brazil, Cuba, U.S.A. and Russia that will
communicate, by means of round tables and courses, its readings,
interpretations and applications on the description-cultural approach,
promoting the debate and the critical analysis in order to contribute for
the redimensionamento of the knowledge on the subject and the performance
of the professionals and students of the field of sciences human beings,
particularly of Psychology, Education and Sociology.