RE: [xmca] Context for internalisation/appropriation discussion

From: Kiyoshi AMANO2 (akiyoshi@aria.ocn.ne.jp)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2006 - 05:34:56 PDT

     Dear Mike and Phil Chappell !

      I am very sorry to be too late to response to your mail. I have
been so busy with the work of proofreading
 Of the English draft of my monograph for this August.
     At last I found out the file which saved the discussion on the
concept of internalisation/appropriation
Performed in Xact in 1990-1991. It started by the mail of Mike dated
23 Dec. 1990.
   I send the file of the discussion as an attachment file named
XACT.txt. Please look at it. Even now the discussion
Keeps something fresh. Maybe it comes from that we were young.

  I will be happy if this file will help you and others.

      With my best regards,

     I made a new address especially for MCA.
     Of course you can send mail by old one
     kcamano@peach.ocn.ne.jp

Dr Kiyoshi AMANO, Tokyo

akiyoshi@aria.ocn.ne.jp