Re: [xmca] Fallujah

From: Emily Duvall (duvalleg@adelphia.net)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2006 - 08:23:28 PDT

Hi Phil,
Actually, I don't think it is off topic at all. It is part of being a
culturally and historically responsive being. Furthermore, I like to
think the work we do in theory and application can make a difference to
the way cognitive AND affective development moves forward, and that can
also include addressing debilitating human activity and the effects from
varying proximities.
Call me an idealist, but to that end, the revolution is in us.
~ Em