Re: [xmca] human subject question

From: O'Connor, Kevin (kevin.oconnor@rochester.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2006 - 11:39:30 PDT

One that's not chat-y but might be useful is:

Lincoln, Y. (2005). Institutional review boards and methodological
conservatism: The challenge to and from phenomenological paradigms. In N.
Denzin & Y. Lincoln (Eds.). The Sage Handbook of Qualitative Research, Third
Edition, pp. 165-181. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.

Kevin