RE: [xmca] Zoped: an interface between micro and ontogenesis?

From: SungWon Hwang (swhwang@uvic.ca)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2006 - 23:18:38 PST

I think the structural similarity or dissimilarity of tasks does not tell us
much about whether children learned something new or not as some may
experience sustainable changes and others may not (e.g., speaking a foreign
language)--this includes the issues of emotionality that is inseparable from
cognition.
SungWon

PS: do you teach at Seoul National University of Education, David? I am at
the Science Education Research Center of Hanyang University.