RE: [xmca] chat analysis of ritual

From: Bremme Don (dbremme@whittier.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2006 - 19:49:45 PST

Worthwhile approach to distill principles or defining features from examples.
I nominate the following as an example
o Moll, L. C. & Whitmore, K. F. (1993). “Vygotsky in Classroom Practice: Moving from Individual Transmission to Social Transaction,” in E. A. Forman, N. Minick, and C. A. Stone (Eds.), Contexts for Learning: Sociocultural Dynamics in Children's Development (pp. 19-42). New York: Oxford University Press.
don