Re: [xmca] Reference help-- desperate in so cal!!

From: Althea Scott Nixon (althea.nixon@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2006 - 20:10:43 PST

Bamberg, M. (2003). Positioning with Davie Hogan: Stories, tellings,
and identities. In C. Daiute & C. Lightfoot (Eds.), Narrative
Analysis: Studying the development of individuals in society (pp.
135-158). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.

Stanley, S. & Billig, M. (2003). Dilemmas of storytelling and
identity. In C. Daiute & C. Lightfoot (Eds.), Narrative Analysis:
Studying the development of individuals in society (pp. 159-176).
Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.

Althea

On 3/3/06, Mike Cole <lchcmike@gmail.com> wrote:
> I cannot retrieve full references to two articles on narrative that are
> badly need locally. All help welcome. Please, tell me where to find:
>
> M. Bamberg, "Positioning with Davie Hogan: Stories, tellings, & identity"
>
> S. Stanley & Michael Billig, " Dilemmas of storytelling and
> identity"

Althea Scott Nixon
1022A Moore Hall
University of California
Graduate School of Education and Information Studies
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1521
ph: (310) 309-7991
fax: (310) 745-7008