Re: [xmca] Reference help-- desperate in so cal!!

From: David Atencio (atencio1@unm.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2006 - 19:55:17 PST

Mike Cole wrote:

>I cannot retrieve full references to two articles on narrative that are
>badly need locally. All help welcome. Please, tell me where to find:
>
>M. Bamberg, "Positioning with Davie Hogan: Stories, tellings, & identity"
>
> S. Stanley & Michael Billig, " Dilemmas of storytelling and
>identity"

Here you go Mike:

Bamberg, M. (2003) "Positioning with Davie Hogan - Stories, Tellings,
and Identities.
<http://www.clarku.edu/%7Embamberg/positioning_and_identity.htm> In C.
Daiute & C. Lightfoot (Eds.), Narrative analysis: Studying the
development of individuals in society (pp. 135-157). London: Sage.

Stanley, S. and Billig, M. (2004a). Dilemmas of storytelling and
identity. In C. Daiute and C. Lightfoot, Eds., Narrative Analysis:
Studying the Development of Individuals in Society. London: Sage