Re: [xmca] Luria DVD query

From: Clifford Morris (cmorris@igs.net)
Date: Wed Jan 25 2006 - 11:16:05 PST

Mike,

This is the first time that I have commented.

Just a short note to thank you and Karl Levitin for the DVD addition to
your most informative book The Autobiography of Alenander Luria: A Dialogue
with The Making of Mind. I found the DVD selections to be most
interesting, so informative and just an exciting addition to another one of
your great publications.

Clifford Morris