[xmca] A question on CHAT and systems theory

From: Yrjö Engeström (yrjo.engestrom@helsinki.fi)
Date: Wed Jan 18 2006 - 12:36:44 PST

Dear XMCA participants, a colleague is asking the following question:

I will be very grateful if you could help me with a specific question I
have concerning activity theory, namely what are the similarities and
differences between general systems theory and activity systems theory?
Can you suggest
any specific references that address this question?

I would be grateful for any literature suggestions.

Yrjö Engeström