Re: [xmca] Subjectivity of participants in Community Organizational Cultures

From: Wolff-Michael Roth (mroth@uvic.ca)
Date: Tue Nov 29 2005 - 04:03:10 PST

Hi,
"Otherwise than Being" is a very good book. I think that he and Klaus
Holzkamp would have found that they are on the same side. I think
that his ontology is exactly that of Holzkamp. In this book, he
explicitly describes the emergence of the self|other dialectic that
precedes all ontology, and grounds it in the responsibility for the
actions of the other, which I think one can also deduce from speech
act theory and therefore, via A. A. Leont'ev, use as a paradigm for
CHAT as a whole.
Cheers,
Michael