RE: [xmca] Syllabus Assistance...

From: Cunningham, Donald J. (cunningh@indiana.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 18 2005 - 15:35:42 PST

Hi Mary,

I don't teach a course like this but some of my colleagues do. Curt
Bonk, for one, routinely and generously shares his course materials:
(http://php.indiana.edu/~cjbonk/course.html).

See P600 and P640 for some potentially relevant material. Curt puts his
own unique spin on the material that may not fit every instructor, but
he always has something for everyone!

Would it be possible for the MCA website to create an archive where
members could upload or post links to course syllabi? I think this would
be an incredible resource for us! I for one have depended on the
kindness of strangers and colleagues in developing my courses and would
happily contribute to such a resource.........djc

Don Cunningham
Indiana University