[xmca] Volunteering to Share Responsibility

From: Lois Holzman (lholzman@eastsideinstitute.org)
Date: Wed Nov 02 2005 - 12:18:28 PST

Responding to Mike's suggestion that we share the responsibility for
coordinating the list, I volunteer to do so for the month of December. Any
volunteers for months in 2006?
Lois

> From: Mike Cole <lchcmike@gmail.com>
> Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 10:58:34 -0700
> To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca@weber.ucsd.edu>
> Subject: [xmca] Objecting to sexism, rascism, and what to do about it
>
> Why, when I posted
> a message suggesting
that responsibility for coordinating the list (seeing
> that articles of
interest are selected for discussion, trying to see
> that
people are answered, etc), did only one person answer that message to
> say
that it was an interesting idea, but no one,
of any gender, ethnic group,
> or country of origin, step forward to accept
that role?

Sorry this message
> was delayed. Local family demands intervened part way
through its