Re: [xmca] Chomsky vs. Pinker

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 14 2005 - 15:19:29 PDT

Hi Esteban--

Issue of immigration and impovrished groups in relatively rich countries was
discussed
at ISCAR but I am so busy sending out copies of the Chomsky-Pinker
discussion I can't
chase down the abstracts. Can someone else help here?

The issue was not just in the congress-- it was all over TV with the grisely
situation in the
Spanish enclaves in Morrocco all over the place. The parallels with the
border situation
in the southwest of the us were unmistakable.
mike
That book is very interesting, Esteban.