[xmca] Fwd: Postdoc Fellowship Program - deadline reminder

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 25 2005 - 11:05:26 PDT

No time to write about ISCAR just yet, but this might be of interest to more
than one of you.
I will not be back in the us until Oct 7. I will check in between now and
then and write about a number
of papers and issues that I encountered at the conference. I hope those who
have already returned will
show the way.
mike
  NAEd/Spencer Postdoctoral Fellowship Program is quickly approaching.
Please help us widely distribute this information by forwarding the
following text and attachment to any potential applicants. Please let me
know if you have any questions and thank you for your assistance.

*2006 NAEd/Spencer Postdoctoral Fellowship Program*
The National Academy of Education invites applications for the 2006
NAEd/Spencer Postdoctoral Fellowships, which support early-career scholars
working in critical areas of educational scholarship. Fellows will receive
$55,000 for one academic year of research, or $27,500 for each of two
contiguous years, working half time. Applicants must have had their PhD,
EdD, or equivalent research degree conferred between January 1, 2000, and
December 31, 2005. This fellowship is non-residential, and applications from
all disciplines are encouraged. Up to twenty NAEd/Spencer Fellowships will
be awarded.

The 2006 fellowship application is available for download from NAEd's
website (***www.nae.nyu.edu*). Deadline:* November 10, 2005*. Last day an
application packet will be sent via regular mail is October 28, 2005.

Contact Information:
Jennifer Tinch, Program Officer
Tel: 202-234-2341
Fax: 202-334-2350