Re: [xmca] Questions for ISCAR

From: Armando Perez (armreyper@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 15 2005 - 11:32:06 PDT

Mike:
When I analyzed the concept of leading activity in the
pass, I always feel that this concpet it has to be
treated in a double link: as a social leading activiy
and as a personal leading activity. Always when a read
Leontiev the concepts of Activity, action and
operation may me feel a lost of the subject as
subject. Taking as example the problem of
intervention, the central point is "Who is the subject
of the intervention" Thah´s why in my Reserch Center
we are trying to abandon the concept of
"intervention". We are moving to the methaphor of
"gestation", to gestate. It is something taht is
borning in a SOCIAL SITUATION OF DEVELOPMENT. Maybe
this concept could explain the unity of feeling and
thinking and actioning, taking into account each
subject in it singularity and all of the people
around the activity system, conforming a collective
leading activity system? Maybe we could speak about
the integrration of each "singular leading activity"
into a collective leading activity system????
I dont know, but I refuse to lost the subject as
singular subject and the subject as social subject.
Armando