RE: [xmca] semiosis and activity

From: David Preiss (davidpreiss@puc.cl)
Date: Thu Sep 08 2005 - 07:41:45 PDT

Oh, I got it below. Sorry! Too many disturbing threads going on! Too much
for catching up after a 12 hours flight from the USA to Chile!

David Preiss
Profesor Auxiliar / Assistant Professor
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
Escuela de Psicología
Av. Vicuña Mackenna 4860
Macul, Santiago,
Chile