Re: [xmca] Re: preying on this elderly

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 05 2005 - 18:06:40 PDT

David and Ana--
 Your thoughts, it seems to me, might be considered alongside
Stephanie's earlier exhortation to remember ACTIVITY.
Iraq was nowhere to be found today in our newspapers or on the
Yahoo headlines. But it could be found by those who look.
 I understand the impulse to ACT. I am less certain about what the activity
is.
 Perhaps articulating this dilemma is one of the unfulfilled tasks of
activity theory?
mike