Re: Race RE: [xmca] transcript of Nancy Giles' commentary on CBS

From: David Daniel Preiss Contreras (davidpreiss@puc.cl)
Date: Sun Sep 04 2005 - 12:21:40 PDT

Just to restate an analogy that I haven't liked and it is commonly used in
the media: What alll these words suggest is that although this is not a
developing country, lots of people in the US have lived for decades in worst
conditions that lots of people in the developing world.

David

David D. Preiss
home page: http://pantheon.yale.edu/~ddp6/