Re: Online video annotation software

From: Noel Enyedy (enyedy@gseis.ucla.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 23 2005 - 08:16:52 PDT

Eugene,

We have used Lesson Lab at UCLA for a while and I think it may be a good fit
for what you want to do. Although, personally I have found it better at
fostering communication between folks around the video then actually
analyzing the video itself.

Roy Pea at Standford is also developing a tool called Diver which looks like
another good lead. Check out:

http://diver.stanford.edu/

Noel

--
Noel Enyedy, Assistant Professor
University of California at Los Angeles

Office (310) 206-6271 FAX (310) 206-6293

enyedy@gseis.ucla.edu

http://www.gseis.ucla.edu/faculty/enyedy