Re: LCA: ZPD

From: Ageliki Nicolopoulou (agn3@lehigh.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 16 2005 - 06:44:27 PDT

In my opinion, that is correct! I have been drawing this distinction in
my teaching now for awhile and I have meant to put it in writing but I
have never managed to do that. (Gordon Wells has also made this point
and has put it in writing.) It seems to me that there are important
implications in these two different interpretations.

Ageliki Nicolopoulou

Ageliki Nicolopoulou
Associate Professor & Graduate Program Director
Department of Psychology, Lehigh University
17 Memorial Drive East
Bethlehem, PA  18015-3068

Tel: 610-758-3618 (office) 610-525-4330 (home)

Personal Webpage: http://www.lehigh.edu/~agn3/index.htm Departmental Webpage: http://www.lehigh.edu/~inpsy/nicolopoulou.html Graduate Program: http://www3.lehigh.edu/arts-sciences/casgpsychology.asp http://www.lehigh.edu/~inpsy/gradprogram.html