LCA: posting protocol

From: Phil Chappell (philchappell@mac.com)
Date: Tue Jun 14 2005 - 04:10:26 PDT

Dear All,

The next message in your inbox from XMCA will introduce this new
enterprise in more detail. This message is simply to request that we
follow one simple protocol. As the list is used for a variety of
purposes, it will be helpful for all, and I have our guest facilitators
mainly in mind, if we can use LCA as the first part of any subject
line, as this message does. That will allow for some semblance of order
(I hear the chuckles already!) and afford readers the chance to follow
threads amongst threads. Reply using the same subject line where
possible, and create a new thread by using LCA: ......

Thanks, and here we go!

Phil