RE: Only Tuesday

From: Cunningham, Donald J. (cunningh@indiana.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 04 2005 - 20:25:50 PDT

Mike and Chatterers,

Our suite at the Ritz-Carlton is open for business every evening, so if
you all want to come by on Tuesday, that would work too. Given that the
price of spirits (corporeal and otherwise) in Montreal is a bit high in
order to support the provincial health plan, it would be helpful if you
brought your own refreshments.

My sincere congratulations to Kris. It is well deserved..............djc

Don Cunningham

Indiana University

  _____